MENU

Slide

Friday, August 31, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


/: Heh, you can actually pause the music,
my deeeeear!

Qing: hey baby. :D
Thursday thursday thursday!

Tania: You goondu queen!
Come on tuesday okay,
&&& we'll give laoshi weird looks.
You know what i'm saying uh! heehee.

Sher: Hello! you will miss me meh my dear!

SY: Nutty! heh.
Cos he say that corn very nice. -.-

Peace: heh, actually it's the same
as the Forever21 in singapore.
Just order back t same size! (:

Eien Kisu: Too big not nice maaaaar,
Small, cute. heh.

PS: FYI, Natsu Matsuri is held
every year for the japanese in singapore! :D


I'm listening t Petey Pablo - Show Me The Money now! (:

Okay, i know this is maaaad,
it's 5:21am and i'm blogging.
I've been at odd timings like,
5:30am, 6:30am.
And sleep all the way till 2am. :x


&I just ordered Benetint from the webby!
hopes it comes asap.
And i love benefit cosmetics!
I think i'm a total sucker for pretty packaging.

& I love the 24K gold lippie,
which i think is not available in singapore
if i didn't remember wrongly?

I wanna get Boi-ing & High beam!
Somebody sponser me for my cosmetic splurge?




& I Groom this Japanese Splitz, Snow.
Which is like, one of my favourite doggie breeds.
They have pretty pretty eyes, I want my own J. Splitz!

This is Before,
he's such a goooood boy!
Sit in the basin &looking arnd waiting for me t bath him!



This is After,
He's sooo soo sooo cute right!
I cut that round face, cut very long caaaaan!
Snow looks like a Polar Bear.




I love the tail lah!
Like feather uh?



Cutest Doggie ever! :D

And yeah, gwen's birthday!
it was soo soo funny.
The other day we went t east coast t surprise gwen for her birthday,
When she saw me she came running towards me
&start screaming and hugging me!
It was so cuuuuute lah! hahahahahas!

And... She trying t act super duper unglam,
With chocolate cake all over her mouth
& i almost died trying not to laugh out
loud while posing for the picture.
It was killing me!


It's soo so so fun having a friend like gwennie can!


&I can finally tie up my hair!
I know, I look seriously, Siao.


So i actually fell asleep at 6:30am yesterday night,
& i woke up at 2:45pm!
I like, Slept my whole day away. Hah.

So i was suppose t meet sherlynn, & the photographer
Who's gonna do th photos for.. uh, my modelling thing.
& i was suppose t go there and let him "look at me"
It's so funny lah!

And i was laaaaate. Late Late Late!
Late queen!

He's like, damn damn professional.
Everything, he wants, professional,
professional professional, yadda yadda.
www.rockywang.com

So yeah, after that i met up with YQ.
&we bought shorts!
I bought white shorts &she bought black ones.
Super irritating okay, everything she'll want it in black.
black black black black black.
Baa Baa Black Sheep. Baaaaaaa.

&We had Delifrance,
And that was my 1st meal of the daaaay,
which is like, 7:30pm?
*tummy rumbles*


Alright, So we went t Marina Square
& we bought these tees!

Mine says, "Hazel Eyed Hottie."

Her says. "WANTED, Boyfriends,
please submit application with Bank Statement."
HAHAAHAHS! Crappy!


And the usual cam whoring session!


We always look damn normal at the start,
Nicely smiling and posing for th cam,



Then the silly faces starts coming in.





& she was damn random lah!
We were shopping,
walking walking then she suddenly whip out her phone
And took this picture. Tsk!



Okay, it's like, 6:11am now.
Sleeping time. Goodnight! (:

No comments: